Friday, May 16, 2014

Craftitude DT #65 Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!  I am so tickled to be on the Craftitude Design Team! This week, challenge #65 is That’s Die-licious (use a die). We have two awesome sponsors this week including Milk Coffee which is where I got this adorable digi from. It’s called Tiffany goes on Holiday. Doesn’t she just look so relaxed and carefree?! 
Tiffany Goes on Holiday from Milk Coffee


 I hope you will join us for this challenge over at Craftitude! You could win 3 free digs from Milk Coffee!! Hope to see your wonderful creations there! 



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love how you did the sentiment.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! so happy your with us at craftitude!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such A sweet feminine card! I love how you gave the sentiment such an essential role on this card, it's a great design!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hooah Hugs!!