Monday, August 8, 2011

Inspired Stamps


For my Inspired Stamps posting this week I tried something different this week instead of a typical card. When I was searching for a tutorial on how to make an easel card I came across a lovely tutorial on an easel card that looked like a book. I thought it would be perfect to showcase a scripture for this week! I used my favorite Psalm 91 Protection and His Little Ones solider. I plan to send this as an Any Hero card for Operation Write Home!

I would like to dedicate this card to the 31 lives recently lost in Afganistan. In case you haven't yet heard the news, Taliban insurgents shot down a U.S. Chinook helicopter early Saturday, killing 31 American troops and seven Afghans aboard, U.S. and Afghan officials said. It was the war's greatest single-incident loss of military lives. The casualties included members of SEAL Team Six, the special operations unit that carried out the raid in Pakistan this spring that killed Osama bin Laden.

Recipe:

Inspired Stamps; Psalm 91 Protection & His Little Ones Soldier
Paper; Recollections
Other; Copics, brad & flower



2 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Shana! May God comfort those families that lost their soldiers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute card design, shana! perfect dedication...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hooah Hugs!!