Saturday, January 2, 2010

Scrap and Stamp Challenge


Hi everyone! I hope your New Year is going well so far. Mine has been pretty lazy, I haven been savoring these last few lazy days before I head back to work on Monday. I have had some extra time to scrap and make cards which was so nice! If you have some extra time you should head over to Scrap and Stamp for this weeks challenge; it is to use cuttings. I used some cutout shapes from Nana's Kids paper, I thought the little birds and flowers would be the perfect finishing touches for this page! I love the way it turned out. Make sure you stop by and see what the rest of the Design Team created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hooah Hugs!!